You could have a dog that behaved more like this:
- imagine the company of responsive dog, in any given situation
- imagine your dog, in a relaxed trot, by your side, on a loose lead
- imagine feeling proud every time a visitor or total stranger compliments you on your well-behaved dog, who politely sits and stares whenever someone comes up for a pat
- imagine feeling confident that your dog will come every time you call, even when off lead at the dog park
- imagine a dog that doesn’t bat an eyelid when he or she hears a strange sound or when someone just passes by your house
- imagine not feeling guilty or anxious whenever you need to leave your dog home alone, knowing he or she has learnt to cope with these inevitable realities of modern dog life...
You can train your dog: reconnect, calm, focus.
We can help your dog be the best he or she can be. We can teach you effective training techniques, and provide you with the necessary tools and professional guidance, to reconnect with your dog and get back on track.
No more embarrassing moments of “misbehaving”... Instead, you will feel proud and confident about your dog’s actions - anywhere, any time. You will have a dog who has learnt what is appropriate and expected - a well-behaved, canine companion. Yes, this will be thanks to your hard work and commitment (dog training is simple - not easy), and a little help from The Mindful Dog’s professional dog training services.
So, what are you waiting for?
Let’s teach your dog what to do instead of [ “embarrassing” blank ].